Ariya Honey is a land of honey where you will get the world’s best honey. We manufacture natural honey and skill in consumer and bulk packaging. We aspires to be a world class supplier of natural honey .
- Honey is a natural energy restorer. Need a quick boost? Try a teaspoon of honey in warm water. This will not only restore your energy, but it will help your digestive track too!!
- Honey has many good uses from cooking to helping skin heal! It helps dissolve mucus when you have a cold..
- Hot tea with lemon and honey works wonders.
- Mix 2 tea spoon of honey with carrot juice and consume regularly. This helps to improve eyesight and is very helpful for those who sit before computer for long hours.
- In cold, cough and congested chest mix 2 tea spoons of honey with equal quantity of ginger juice and should be consumed frequently.
- A mixture of black pepper powder, honey and ginger juice in equal quantities, when consumed thrice daily help to relieve the symptoms of asthma.
- Regular use of one tea spoon of garlic juice mixed with two tea spoons of honey help to control blood pressure.
- One glass of warm water taken with two tea spoons of honey and 1 tea spoon of lemon juice in early morning reduces fat and purifies blood.
- Consuming one spoon of honey daily help us to lead a healthy long life.
Honey Expiration Date & Storage
Honey is a miracle food; it never goes bad. It was reported that archaeologists found 2000 year old jars of honey in Egyptian tombs and they still tasted delicious! Store honey at room temperature. Your kitchen counter or pantry shelf is ideal. Storing honey in the refrigerator accelerates the honey’s crystallization. Crystallization is the natural process in which liquid in honey becomes solid. If your honey crystallizes, simply place the honey jar in warm water and stir until the crystals dissolve. Or, place the honey in a microwave safe container with the lid off and microwave it in 10 second increments, stirring and letting it cool before re-microwaving it for the next 10 seconds. Be careful not to boil or scorch the honey.
Note: Honey should not be fed to infants under one year of age.
Therapeutic uses of Honey:
- Honey is useful in diabetes, hemorrhoids, jaundice and worms.
- It is used as a remedy for cough, cold, hiccups and disorders of respiratory system such as asthma etc.
- It is used in diahorrea and dysentery.
- Honey is effective in skin disorders as a medicine as well as a vehicle for the consumption of the medicines.
- It is effective in excessive thirst and vomiting though it is also considered of inducing the vomiting if consumed in excess amount.
It is very well said in Sanskrit:
|Vranashodhana sandhaanaropanam vaatalam madhu ||”
- Honey is very good for eyes and eye sight.
- It quenches thirst.
- Dissolves kapha.
- Reduces effects of poison.
- Stops hiccups.
- It is very useful in urinary tract disorders, worm infestations, bronchial asthma, cough.
- Initiates growth of healthy granulation tissue.
- Honey which is newly collected from bee hive increases body weight and is a mild laxative.
- Honey which is stored and is old helps in metabolism of fat and scrapes Kapha.
Ayurveda and Honey
Ayurveda explains another special quality of honey. Honey is called as “Yogavahi” . The substance which has a quality of penetrating the deepest tissue is called as Yogavahi. When honey is used with other herbal preparations it enhances the medicinal qualities of those preparations and also helps them to reach the deeper tissues.
Precautions to be taken before using honey:
- Honey should not be mixed with hot foods.
- Honey should not be heated.
- Honey should not be consumed when you are working in hot environment where you are exposed to more heat.
- Honey should never be mixed with rain water, hot and spicy foods, and Fermented beverages like whisky, rum, brandy etc, Ghee and mustard.